BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Alcohol Makes the Words Come Easier

Last night, I was itching to go clubbing for some reason, so I called up my friend Chris and we decided to go to SPILL downtown. After just a couple drinks we were definitely starting to feel it, so, being the world's worst drunk texter, I opened up my contact list and started messaging. Our friend Chad from work ended up responding and decided that since he lived downtown he'd come meet up with us.
We were quite excited about this. 
Chris had been trying to get me and Chad together for some time. I think that secretly, Chris really wants to get into Chad's pants, but since Chad isn't gay, Chris wants to live vicariously through me. I am totally ok with this.
Chad's a very good looking guy. I'm not even that into blondes, but Chad is pretty fine, so its safe to say, I'm down with the mess around. 
Chad shows up with his roomie and begins taking shots, after apparently already pre-gaming at his house. We were all getting pretty rowdy when Chad comes up to me and says, 
"So whats the deal? Are you coming home with me tonight or what?"
I laugh, not sure if he was joking or not. I mean, Chad can get pretty much any girl he puts his mind to and we always joke around about hooking up and what not. 
So, he says, "I feel like you don't ever take me seriously."
Well, that cleared up any confusion I had. 
I told him that Chris and I were suppose to leave the club together and that I didn't want to leave him alone. 
That's when the negotiations began...
Chad walked up to Chris, said something, then Chris came up to me and asked if I wanted to leave with Chad. I said I honestly didn't know.
Chris walked over to Chad and the two began talking intensely.
Chris came back up to me, and we began to talk about whether I'd be leaving with Chad or not.
Chris walked back to Chad and began negotiating with him again.
I felt like I was being sold to a John by my Pimp.
Finally, Chris drunkenly walks up to me, puts his hands on my shoulders and says,quite matter of fact-ly, "You...are going home with Chad....and he is going to fuck you."
It was settled. 
Chad and I walked back to his place. I was gone by this point, and I'm certain I kept bringing up Chia and the other guy I have a thing for at work (those are my two favorite drunken topics). He held my hand all the way to his house and when we got there we sat down on his couch and figured we'd get things started. 
I have to say...I felt extremely awkward. 
I don't know if I just get nervous around Chad, or if I just really wasn't into it, but he went in to kiss me and I just wasn't feeling it. 
It was weird. 
So, I excused myself to go to the bathroom and when I came back out, Chad was passed out up in his bedroom. 
And it was over before it even began. I walked back downstairs and watched Family Guy on his couch until his roomie got home and gave me a ride back to my place. 
Strange night, right? Strange, but totally fun. 
Perhaps I just love the thrill of the chase, but when I actually get it, I realize how much I don't want it....
Perhaps we may never know; at least, until the next time Chad and I get together. 

And so, I'll leave you with this: "True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."
 --La Rochefoucauld

Lev






No comments:

Post a Comment