BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 4 of Not Hearing from B

So, day 4 of not hearing from my supposed "boyfriend," and I'm wondering if he's giving this as much thought as I am. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, telling myself, "hey, maybe he's dead..."
Not the case.
Against my better judgment I checked on his Facebook page (you mean, Facebook wasn't created to stalk others?), and saw he was at the Rockies game "with his best friend and his best friend's lovely wife and sister."
"Well," I thought, "I hope he had fun."
And then I deleted him from my account so fast you would have thought I had just found out he was, in fact, the real Unibomber.
Done, son!
I'm very much over this, but still can't help but wonder what went wrong. How can someone be so into you one week, and then so over you the next? I may never get an explanation...
Random Thought: I just realized I still have one of his favorite hoodies. If Homeboy thinks he's gettin' that back he has another thing coming....
If he does end up calling me sometime in the future, I'm not even really sure what I'd say...
How does one react to being forced into a relationship, developing feelings and giving into the pressure of commitment just to be left on the curb like yesterdays trash? Never really been in this situation before.
On one hand I want to be like, "Uh, where the fuck have YOU been? And if the excuses don't include physical handicaps of any kind, being abducted by aliens, or getting kidnapped and sold into Slavery in Taiwan, I don't even want to hear it, mother fucker. And actually, forget the kidnapped excuse...they have pay phones in Taiwan."
And on the other hand, I just want to ignore him completely; make him feel the way I am feeling right now and show him I care so little about him, that I don't even need to speak with him about ending things.

I was in such a foul mood last night, El had to cheer me up. He messaged me on Facebook right after I had deleted B (quite the coincidence...) and we talked for 2 hours. Seems I may have picked the wrong man.
Well, I suppose it's time for me to head to bed and watch a little Colbert Report.

Dreaming of my sushi and scifi movie date with El in the near future,
Lev

No comments:

Post a Comment