BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 29, 2011

Friends

Hellooooo Blog Readers,

I know, it's been a while, but I don't want to hear it! I've been crazy busy with work and trying to find work, I just haven't had the time to write.
Not to mention, I've been preoccupied with da boys, which is good for YOU, because that means much more dating drama and entertaining gossip.
Now, where to start?
Well, I should explain how things ended with EL.
We had started up talking again and our physical appetites for each other kept growing and growing. One night, after he had left for a trip to Los Angeles, I went out with my friends to get a little crazy, and of course, ended up texting him. We texted for hours on what we meant to each other, how I couldn't handle a real relationship at this point in my life, and we settled on just being FB's (yes, fuck buddies).  Well, I suppose my neurosis got in the way of that because that damn girl who kept stalking him on facebook just got on my last nerve, and so I did something any vindictive and manipulative bitch would: I commented him that I "couldn't wait to be alone with him this weekend."
Next thing I knew, he had deleted my comment, I got mad, he lied about his reason to delete it, and I told him that "I really jumped the gun on this one."
He ended up messaging me a few days later, apologizing and ending the conversation with the very demeaning question, "friends?"
Men: Don't ever call the girls you are sleeping with "friends."  
They may not be your girlfriends, and that's cool if that's the arrangement, but they are sure as Hell are more than just your "friends."
So, that was it for me. I ignored any further texts he sent me and moved on.

And those stories, my friends, are best to be left for another day....

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."
                                                                                                               --Ingrid Bergman
LEV

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the whole "friends" situation, but I'm glad you're blogging again!


    -driz
    refreshsomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete