BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hey, Jealousy

Well, turns out El is seeing a new girl...and she's hideous....I know this because she obsessively comments him on Facebook, and as soon as they started hanging out, he stopped talking to me.
I know this is all my fault.
I know it. 
But I can't help wanting to SCREAM and throw some kind of tantrum just to get his attention.
I mean, what is it with men today?? If you stop seeing a girl, give her the common courtesy of telling her you are seeing someone else or that its just not working out.
I feel like this new girl has stolen my whole life, for some reason. I picture him taking her out to all the great places he took me, then taking her back to his amazing house. I see them getting married and his parents buying them a place of their own, as well a beautiful honeymoon to some far exotic land.
Its. Not. Fair. 

It kinda makes me sick to my stomach. Not the fact that he's seeing someone else, just the fact that I am the one who screwed this whole thing up, and that he didn't have the decency to tell me first. He just cast me aside, just like B. I hate it when people think they are getting away with something...
For a while there, I was considering leaving him a friendly Facebook comment for all to see, just to let HIM know that I know, and let HIS NEW GIRL know that I used to be in the fucking picture.
Facebook Comment To El:
Dear ELI (Since that's what this girl INSISTS on calling him),
Last night was amazing.
You are so good in bed!
I just can't wait to see you again.
Hi LuLu! (New girls name).
Love Always, 
Lev

I don't know when I started being so wrong. I used to be [THAT] girl, who A-L-W-A-Y-S got what she wanted, and left before she got hurt. I don't know when that stopped, but I want to go back to it. I loved being the one people came to for sex advice and bragging about my silly and fantastic rendezvous', not being the one who cried on a good friends shoulder because some man didn't see how great she was.
So, that's it.
I am done whining about and lingering on men who don't see the good in me. If they can't see what they are missing, then that's it.
Done, son!
I'm going back to my old ways. It's time to be pampered, have a little fun and then kick 'em to the curb.
After all, Marilyn always said, "A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left." 



LEV

No comments:

Post a Comment